Colors – Bootstrap WordPress Theme
COLORS is parallax Bootstrap3 WordPress responsive theme. COLORS is great for any creative business, agency or portfolio website.
Images are not included in download
You can make one page or multipage website from this theme using simple inner page templates for inner pages like in preview. .
If you like COLORS theme please rate it five stars.
how to rate theme
or send me message for more details.
Do you have questions?
If you have pre-sale question feel free to ask through Themeforest contact form
If you already bought theme/template, before you ask for support please read documentation that you downloaded with theme and additional information for buyers about support.
Responsive design – for all screen sizes
Every single page section can be added from dashboard and customized ( color, background image, parallax part etc )
Custom post types for gallery, portfolio, team, about us sections and for page sections and parallax sections.
Shortcodes for adding custom post types in website, headlines shortcodes, buttons shortcodes…
Shortcodes and custom post types are in plugin so the content won’t be lost if you switch to another theme.
XML file for import preview content.
Set homepage to be static page like in preview or set blogroll to homepage.
- Bootstrap3 css framework
- WooCommerce plugin for on-line shop
- Shortcodes and custom post types are in plugin
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- Single page or multipage website
- XML file for import preview content
- Retina ready design
- Parallax scrolling
- Two levels dropdown menu
- Widget areas in blog sidebar and in footer ( 4 widget areas in footer )
- Options Framework ( for background image upload and logo upload )
- Masonry columns style
- Every single page section customizable
- Documentation with shortcode screenshots
Arvo and PT Sans ( Google fonts )
– Contact Form 7
– Better font Awesome plugin
– Theme’s plugin which contains shortcodes and custom post types and it is inside Theme’s zip folder
– Meta slider plugin
16. August 2016.
– css issues with rating stars in WooCommerce fixed
– css issues with icons fixed
– new recommended plugin for font Awesome added in TGM activation
21. Januray 2016.
– WooCommerce pages improved
– title tag bug fixed
22. December 2015.
Version 2.3 – small PHP fix in functions.php
19. October 2015.
Version 2.2 – Copyright field improved and moved from customizer to appearance/theme-options – retina.js removed (it is recommended to use retina image plugins instead)
25 September 2015.
Version 2.1 – new version (2.1) rt-colorstheme-functions plugin added, TGM activation new version added (2.5.2), few text strings added, mobile menu bug fixed, WooCommerce featured image bug fixed.
03 May 2015
Related to the XSS vulnerability TGM plugin updated tp 2.4.2 latest recommended version, Options framework updated, custom post types added in custom plugin, metaslider improved, archive page bug fixed, documentation updated, latest WP 4.2 tested, latest WooCommerce version tested, basic integration, js files updated
09/06/2014 – Fonts bug fixed
20/03/2014 – New page templates added – “front page slider” and “additional page”.
How to set up slider homepage:
Install meta slider plugin and open
page-templates/front-page-slider.php and find “metaslider id=194”. In dashboard find id number for metaslider that you just installed and add that number instead of 194 to make slider appears on page. Choose “front page slider template” for “sample page” instead of “front page template” to get slider page for main homepage. You can use inner page template for as much as you need simple inner pages and get multipage website.
05/01/2014 – WordPress 3.8 tested. Added new navigation menu for WooCommerce pages and top button scroll bug resolved.
Notice: Use “primaru” menu for single page homepage and “header menu” for WooCommerce and other pages.
14/12/2013 – WooCommerce plugin – basic integration
24/11/2013 – Masonry columns loading bug now fixed ( no columns overlapping anymore )
– Few code changes
– Notice: If you update from previous version you may notice that sections images/colors for background disappear. In that case you only need to set it again in your dashboard.
14/11/2013 – Initial release
Envato YouTube videos
(photos are little bit modified in therms of contrast, color and lightness)
Images are not included in download.